- "I contracted Party Face Magic to do face painting & balloon twisting at my son's birthday party. Our guests ranged from 1.5 years old to 85 years old. All I can say is that Tanya is AMAZING!!! The kids loved the balloon characters & animal face painting. Even some of the adults had their faces painted...LOL! Many of the parents asked for their information to book their own parties. Hands down, this company is fantastic!!! They are professional, timely, EXTREMELY talented, but most of all, the kids absolutely love them." --Tracey Behr, Lakewood.
- "Party Face Magic Rocks! Cassie & Tanya are THE Best in the Business. They painted over 200 faces at the Pumpkin Patch Event this past Saturday, and everyone raved about their talents! Even moms and dads were getting faces painted. I did! Thank you ladies. You are truly talented and wonderful to work with!" --Heather Campbell, President and Co-Owner of Coldwell Banker-Campbell Realtors of Huntington Beach.
- "I researched a lot of entertaining artists for my daughter's birthday before booking Party Face Magic. Cassie's commercial art background, diverse portfolio and competitive packages earned our booking, along with high expectations of their services. The experience far exceeded our ideals and they were the star of our party. Thanks a ton." --Ryan Thompson, Westwood.
- "It doesn't get any better than this! The level of skill is amazing. Face painting and balloon twisting by one person for so many little kids at one time, who does that?" !--Jason Rodriguez, Los Angeles.
- "I was busy chatting with friends and relatives so I left Cassie to do her own thing...but my guests kept on telling me how beautiful Cassie's work is (face painting)....'looks professionsl'...'kids love it'...she is good'...'artistic'...even the balloons were awesome! Basically, my guests were impressed...so Thanks, Cassie!" --Ruth Bala, Glendale.
- "I would like to take the time to thank the whole crew from Party Face Magic! I could not have asked for a better company to come out and make our event a huge success! The balloon decor was as cute as ever! The face painting was amazing. Even the party mom wanted to get her face painted! Last, but not least, Henry the photographer was wonderful! He was on it from the moment I said go. I was very happy with his willingness to work with me and do what was needed to get the shot. I am especially happy with the fact that they were all on time! Overall, it was a wonderful experiene working with your company. You are a one stop shop and I look forward to working with you in the future!" --Sandie Almaraz, Event Planner, Los Angeles.
- "Party Face Magic are truly incredible and take face painting and balloon making to the next level. Every time they come to one of our birthday parties the parents are as blown away as the kids and want to know how to hire them! With 2 young kids, we get to see a lot of other face painters and balloon makers and no-one comes close. Great value, service and attitude." --Mark Koops, North Hollywood.
- "Thank you for providing face painting at my daughter's birthday party. I'm a hair stylist in the entertainment industry and I've worked with many talented make-up artists. I'm saying that to let you know that I thought your work was excellent. You are very gifted. Thank you." --Theraesa Rivers, Long Beach.
- "We really enjoyed your services. I've seen different party services but yours is different... SUPERB!!!" --Blessie Genaro, Los Angeles.
- "We, along with all of our little guests who got their faces painted were extremely happy with your services at my daughter's first birthday party. Your professionalism and friendliness allowed the parents to enjoy the party without any worries. If it was up to us, we probably could have kept you for another hour or two! Thanks again!" --Elma Bandonillo,Torrance.
- "Thank you very much for helping us with the party. The kids really enjoyed getting their faces painted, especially my nephew and his devilish face paint. He refused to wash his face until his grandmother saw it. The balloon designs were just amazing. I've seen the usual poodle designs but Elmo, the princesses, and the panda designs were just amazing. We really enjoyed your service and will definitely ask for your service again in future parties" --Dang and Thanh Nguyen, Irvine.
- "Henry - all I can say is THANK YOU, THANK YOU, and THANK YOU. You are the best! The photobooth was the highlight of my party and you made my vision become a reality. All my guests said "what a great idea." Thank you for doing such a wonderful job with the pictures. Party Face Magic/Henry Moon Photography is now like family to me and I will use them time and time again. I will also continue to refer them to family and friends. I refuse to use anyone else. Again, thank you for everything. To PFM: YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST!" --Cheryll Legaspi, Los Angeles.
- "I wanted to tell you thank you soooo much for your face painting services at our daughter's first birthday party last Saturday. The whole transaction from booking the party, to the day of the function was so effortless and easy. We received so many compliments on your beautiful work and great attitude with the kids. I have been recommending your services to my friends and family this whole weekend. I hope to do business with you again in the near future! " --Emilyann Chavarria-Salazar, Chino Hills.
- "Henry, I just wanted to say thank you for being my wedding photographer. You did a great job! I couldn't ask for anyone else. I hope to work with you again in the future. " --Sharon Gregorio, Tujunga.
- "You and your crew were awesome! Your artwork is beautiful and you were totally professional and fun altogether. One of my guests commented that it felt like a Hollywood party that they were at. Anyways, thanks soooo much! You are the best! " --Amy Wheatley, Whittier.
- "You guys did an amazing job! I was VERY happy with everything. I got nothing but compliments from everyone on the balloon decor and the kids loved the face painting and balloon animals. You guys made the party. I am definitely going to use you for all upcoming parties." --Tenny Amin, Irvine.
- "A BIG thank you to Party Face Magic for coming to my daughter's birthday party. The two of you did such a wonderful job! The children absolutely loved their painted faces and your balloon designs. The parents complimented the detail of your paintings and the creativity of your balloon making. I loved how organized you two are and how you handled a multitude of kids constantly bombarding you. Reasonable prices and very professional. Loved your design book too! Will be hiring you again in the future (as will some of my guests). Keep up the excellent work!!!" --Gail Jones, Burbank.
- "Everyone really enjoyed the face painting & balloon twisting. All my friends wanted your card for future parties. My granddaughter wants to have your service next year. I think the best part of your service was your patience with the kids and the way you try to accommodate them with all their wishes, you really went above and beyond what I expected. Thank you so much and see you next year. " --Greg Gerarde, Redondo Beach.
- "I would just like to thank you so much for your services last Saturday at our event. Your tent was a big hit! I don't know how you did it. Every time I would look over, you had a mob of children waiting to have their faces painted. I was so grateful that even though other vendors were packing up to leave, you did not until every single child who was waiting in line got their face painted! Not to mention, the amazing job you did transforming them into whatever they wanted. I've put together a lot of similar events, where we have hired face painters and your work is by far the most impressive. Once again thank you and next time we hold an event in LA we will definitely be giving you a call." --Christiaan Lopez-Miro, Los Angeles.
- "Henry, I wanted to personally thank you again for the outstanding photography session you performed for Mestre Greve Associates on such short notice. I am so pleased with the quality of your photographs, and how you were able to put every staff member at ease during the shooting of our professional headshots. I would gladly recommend your services to anyone looking for a professional photographer. Best regards." --Gail Stone, Laguna Niguel.
- "Thank you so much for making my son's 3rd birthday super special! Everybody loved your face painting and balloon twisting. All of the guests were so pleased with your creations. They loved that you have a book that they can look at for designs. Your face paintings are so beautiful and very creative and so are the balloon designs. I will definitely recommend you to friends and family. Thank you again for your wonderful services Party Face Magic!!!! I will see you again in November for my baby's first birthday. Thank you!!!!!" --Karen Lansangan, Naples Island.
- "Thank you for your excellent service on Saturday. Everyone enjoyed your wonderful talent, and you really enhanced the party's atmosphere. Your work was beautiful, and you were so friendly, patient, and accommodating. We plan on definitely using your company again and are recommending you to all our family and friends. Thanks again and see you in the future." --Marc and Josephine Chua, Glendale.